Sunday, September 27, 2009

Saydee's 7th Birthday Party!!


Saydee's birthday is September 30!! We had her birthday party on Saturday September 25. She got to pick 3 friends to go to Evan's hairstyling college and get their hair and nails done. It was a lot of fun for all of them and they looked beautiful after it was all done!! Happy Birthday Saydee!! I cannot believe that she is 7!!


3 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, has it already been seven years?! Happy Birthday, Saydee!

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

What a great idea to let them get their hair and nails done! She looks so much like you!

The Cowley Family said...

Very Cute! hApPy bIrThDaY Saydee! I haven't seen you for a very long time! (its sad I dont make it around the corner and down a little) but your little family is still as cute as ever and growing so...much so fast!