Tuesday, October 6, 2009

MY BOYS!!!

I had some pictures taken of my kids last Friday and I think they turned out pretty cute.


Ryder was really excited to sit by the horse!


Ridge with all of Ryder's cowboy stuff (I guess we better get him his own)


I love this picture!!


This is a sweet one of Ridge


My handsome cowboy!!

6 comments:

Danette~ said...

Those are two really cute boys you have, Sam. Cute, cute, cute pictures!!! I miss having tiny boots and wranglers around my house... so fun!

The Leeflangs said...

your baby is a clone, just like all the rest! he's darling, congratulations! love the pics your family is all so cute!

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

Darling boys! Ryder is one adorable lil' cowboy!!

Melanie said...

SO CUTE!!

Rachele said...

The pics are darling! How cute with the cowboy stuff. Love it.

The Cowley Family said...

Very handsome boys! They are the cutest little cowboys ever!