Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ridge Robert Sherratt

Ridge Robert Sherratt arrived on September 10, 2009 at 1:25 PM. Weighing in at 7 lbs 8 ozs and 20 inches long. We are so glad that he is here!!!
I went to the hospital at 4:00am to get induced. It was a very slow process but after 8 hours and 2 doses of cervedel, they broke my water and started pit. An hour and a half later he was here. Here are a few pictures and I will post more soon!!!


This is Rigde ready to break out of the hospital
Here's my 3 favorite boys!!

Ridge after his first bath at the hospital.

Mom this is for you!! This is me talking to my mom on the phone the night before I went into the hospital. You never saw me pregnant so here is what you missed. JK That has been the hardest part of this is not having my mom here, but I am really proud of the service she is doing and know that we are blessed because of it. Love you mom and Kent!!

9 comments:

Kerrah said...

Congrats! It's so nice to have a baby born and healthy. I can't believe you're parents of 4 kids. Wow! I'm trying to talk myself in to 3 kids. Ridge is so handsome, you're little family is so cute! I love the names of your kids. Glad everything went well!

Josh and Alison said...

SSSaaammmmmm! He is adorable! Any time you want me to come LOVE on him, just let me know!! I'm so happy for you kids! A perfect little family. 3 Girls, and 3 Boys! (Who gets that?) Cute, Cute!

Heather said...

Awww, he's sooo cute!! I'm glad everything went well! And I don't know why you were so scared to post a belly shot--you looked amazing at nine months pregnant with your FOURTH kid!

Congrats, again!

Nate and Brooke said...

congrats Zach and Sam!! he is so beautiful and precious!! Glad everything went well with the delivery and he was healthy. Love the name...

Losee Family said...

congrats! He is so cute.

Brittney and Scott said...

Oh he is adorable! i am glad everything went well! I hope you are feeling good.

Amber Lee said...

Yay! I hadn't heard! Congrats! LOVE the name, and I can already tell he'll be as handsome as his brother.

Melanie said...

So cute!! Congratulations! I'm impressed that you are already posting and so on top of things already. It gives me hope for life with four kiddoes! You are amazing. Keep up the good work!

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.