That's Awesome!!!! Congratulations. We were just talking about you guys the other day, because one of our friends down here works with your Mom...I think. Hope all is well with you guys. -Brooke
Congratulations!!! As soon as I read the title...I knew what this post was about! ;) I'm so excited for you guys! You make such cuties! Hope you're feeling well!
You are crazy! :D Daniel and I were just laying in bed talking about how 4 just seemed like an outrageous number, even though it is only one more than I have! Hahahahahah....big congrats. With as cute as yours come, I agree, how could you stop. Enjoy!
you have the cutest kids ever! keep them coming! can't wait to see this little one! i think its great all the cousins up in heaven playing right now! who'll come first?
I know 14 comments is a ton but here is one more! Congrats!! We love you all so much! Can't wait for one more little Sherratt!! I'm so glad it's you and not me! :) I am always here for support if you need me! Love you!
Congrats! That is way exciting! You did really good hiding it when we talked about how big our kidaloos were getting and it being your turn.... Anyways, let me know how four goes....i always wonder how life would be if I were phsically running around with four kidaloos(eekkk for me)! Take care and call if you need ANYTHING!!!
20 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's so exciting...and a really cute way to announce it, too!
How exciting! Congratulations and good luck!
Yeah!!! Congrats, I am excited to see if it will be a girl or a boy.
OH MY GOSH!!! HOW EXCITING. You make the cutest kids, so I'm glad you are having another one!!!
Congrats! You do have darling kids.
That is awesome! Hope you are feeling good.
That's Awesome!!!! Congratulations. We were just talking about you guys the other day, because one of our friends down here works with your Mom...I think. Hope all is well with you guys.
-Brooke
It must be going around sunset again!! LOL CONGRATS!!
Congratulations!!! As soon as I read the title...I knew what this post was about! ;) I'm so excited for you guys! You make such cuties! Hope you're feeling well!
Congrat's! And, how crazy that we have the same due dates, well almost. Mine is on the 16th, but I told my doctor I was going to try for the 9th.
I'm so excited for you!
You are crazy! :D Daniel and I were just laying in bed talking about how 4 just seemed like an outrageous number, even though it is only one more than I have! Hahahahahah....big congrats. With as cute as yours come, I agree, how could you stop. Enjoy!
Congrats! I am excited for you. Your girls are going to be such a big help. Hope your pregnancy goes well!
What a cute way to annouce it! Your kids are so darling so it will be fun to have another one around! Hope everything is going well for you!
you have the cutest kids ever! keep them coming! can't wait to see this little one! i think its great all the cousins up in heaven playing right now! who'll come first?
We couldnot be happier for you guys! You make such darling kids! Loves to you!
I know 14 comments is a ton but here is one more! Congrats!! We love you all so much! Can't wait for one more little Sherratt!! I'm so glad it's you and not me! :) I am always here for support if you need me! Love you!
Congrats! I'm so excited for you. Your kids are so cute so why not have another one. I bet your kids are so excited.
Congrats! That is way exciting! You did really good hiding it when we talked about how big our kidaloos were getting and it being your turn.... Anyways, let me know how four goes....i always wonder how life would be if I were phsically running around with four kidaloos(eekkk for me)! Take care and call if you need ANYTHING!!!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you! Love the kids' signs. Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl!
That is so exciting!! I think that is the cutest way to announce it..Hope you are feeling well!
Congrats, Sam!!! Four is a good number, so hopefully you don't have twins. :) When are you due? What fun!
Post a Comment