Monday, March 16, 2009

Zach's Elk

After 18 months of waiting, we finally got the call from the taxidermist that Zach's bull was done!!! He could hardly wait. It was snowing the day he called so we had to wait a few days to go and get it. He turned out really nice. He was a really pretty bull and he is really HUGE. Zach got him on a limited entry hunt in 2007 on Mount Dutton. We had no place to put him in our little home (Darn it) so off to Saint George he went. He looks great in his dad's office. I hope Zach's mom likes the new decor when she gets home from Italy!!!!









9 comments:

Holly Hugh said...

LOL!! I think I would send it to my mother in laws too.. Great way to get him focused on buying you a house huh!!

Sheredith and Matt said...

Gotta love that!!! How come it's not at your house??? LOL :)

Danette~ said...

I can so relate. Ryan drew out for a bull on Mt. Dutton in 2003. We took his to St. George, too! It has a nice home at the Sportsman's Warehouse:) He still wants it in our house but not going to happen...not until I get a bigger one! I guess I'm mean but they are just so HUGE!

---- said...

Oh come on...I am sure you could find SOMEWHERE to put it!! How about over your bed?! I'm sure it would be great to wake up to that staring you in the face! Ha Ha

The Cowley Family said...

Way nice!...and great place to put it. I think that's the one reason I am not looking forward to my own house...eekkk!

Unknown said...

Great idea...visit it at the in-laws.

Shane has a big horn sheep hunt coming up next year...I think I will vote for housing it somewhere besides here.

Camille said...

Looks good Sis! Rob can't wait to get his! The garage is the only place his will live! I miss you! Hope you are doing well!

Brandon and Melanie said...

Oh, I can't wait for the day ours will arrive. I have already told Brandon to strap it to the front of his Jeep. Could St. George use another one?

Rachele said...

that is hilarious! I can't wait to hear what Sonia thinks about that! I am sure Robert is loving it in his office. We are supposed to be getting Nate's Elk soon, too bad it will be hung in the garage!