Thursday, February 5, 2009

Elder and Sister Humpherys


Well my mom and Kent left for the MTC on Monday morning at about 6 AM. The family got together Sunday at 4:30 (yes the same time as the Superbowl) and went to the Stake President's office at 5:00 to see them set apart as full time missionaries. It was so neat and the spirit was so strong even with 14 grandkids trying to sit still. President Vincent gave them both great blessings and he also gave us some words of advice. I know that they are where they should be even if I am going to miss them sooo much. We went back their house after and had cake and ice cream. Saying goodbye was really hard but I know that Heavenly Father is aware of our family and he is going to take care of us. We love you Elder and Sister Humpherys!!!

1 comment:

Tyann said...

What a neat experience for your family! Where are they going for their mission? Your kids are so cute, by the way! :)