On August 29, Ryder had his first day of preschool for this year. He is attending SUU's lab preschool where all the students earning their Early Childhood degrees put in their hours. He has been so excited to go to school this year which is a big change from last year when half the time he didn't want to go. As we pulled up to the school I asked him if he was ready for this and his response was "Of corse I'm ready for this, it's not like it is the biggest day of my whole life." He is such a character and I get the biggest kick out of him.
The school is full of so many fun things to do and everyday I ask him what his favorite thing he did at school and he tells me he loves to play outside. He is lucky to have his friend Easton going to school with him again this year.
This is him signing in for his first day of school. I hope it is a great year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment