I cannot believe that I have been married to my best friend for 10 years!! Where did the time go? Of course I cannot remember my life without him either. On August 11, Zach and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary. I thought we would go on a cruise, go to Hawaii or something really big for our ten year but we went to dinner at the Pastry Pub. lol It was really good. We were able to go to Las Vegas and stay at the Grand Desert for the weekend and it was so nice and relaxing.
We went to the Hard Rock Cafe and had a very unhealthy meal, for old times sake. Zach and I ate at the Hard Rock shortly after he returned from his mission. This is Zach relaxing in the hallway....I didn't get one picture of me on this trip, I have got to make a point of it, I am not in very many pictures at all.
I feel so blessed to have Zach in my life. He is such a wonderful husband and a great dad. He is kind and I don't think he has ever raised his voice at me, EVER and I know there has been plenty of times that I have deserved it. He is a great example to those around him and he has a strong relationship with our Father in Heaven and leads our family by a great example. There is no one in the world I would rather have by my side in our little journey we call life. Thanks for the best 10 years of my life!! I can't wait for the next 10! I LOVE YOU ZACH!











1 comment:
congrats Sam! We thought we would do something fabulous for our 10 yrs in June, but we just didn't. love you guys! HOpe all is well!
Post a Comment