St. Patrick's day has never been a holiday that I have really ever done anything for but.... last year I was reading my friend's blog and she had done this for her kids and I thought it was such a cute idea, I had to copy!! The kids each got a rainbow (skittles) with gold (twix) and a bottle of Cream Soda. They also shared a bowl of "Lucky Charms" for breakfast. It was fun, I think we might start a tradition
I cannot believe that I don't have a picture of my kids but Ryder picked out his own green clothes and Saydee made sure that Ridge had his green on so he wouldn't get pinched. The first thing Ryder did when Grandma Liz came to tend was pinch her because she had forgotten her green. He said he did it really soft so he wouldn't hurt her!











No comments:
Post a Comment