Friday, March 18, 2011

18 months

 Ridge is 18 months!
We LOVE this kid!! 
He is the such a Joy
He is a mover
he has earned the nick name wreakin' ball 
everywhere he goes he wreaks the place!
He knows how to get what he wants and he doesn't back down

He Loves:
 reading books
 animals
horses and dogs especially
All the men in the High Priest group
he has taken a special liking to Rick Lunt and Wayne Hartley
shoes
climbing
standing on the counter
being outside-everytime the door opens he is running for it!
Running
playing with cars
 shooting guns
his brother and sisters
to sit in the fridge
unloading the dishwasher
Lookin at deer with dad
cleaning up messes
His grandparents

Ridge went to nursery for the first time last week and he didn't make a sound.  He was just lookin at all the other kids wondering why they were all crying. (our ward has 40 kids in the nursery, so it gets a little crazy) 


Ridge loves his daddy, he gives him hugs and kisses every morning before work and every afternoon after lunch.  He doesn't give his smiles away, you have to work for them, but they are so worth it when you get one!  We love you wreakin' ball!!  I am so glad I get to be your mom!!

1 comment:

Lib-Dawg said...

Sam! I love your family pictures! I saw them on facebook and just thought they turned out darling. I also meant to tell you thank you for the sweet comment you left on my blog a while ago - takes me a while to get back. ;) You amaze me! I don't know how you do it, but you do it well. Just got caught up on your blog and you have a lot of faith to take this new experience/job on, smaller home, time getting tied up, and being a mom - busy life. You have such great faith, and are such a good example to me. Can you ever believe I didn't like you back in the day. ;) Well...can I say I was young and immature! Sam you are great! Keep the up the good example and super mom that you are. Maybe one of these days I can get Audra up here and we'll drop in on you again.