Saturday, September 11, 2010

~RiDgE is ONE~

Ridge celebrated his first birthday on September 10. He had been sick so we had a family dinner on Sunday the 12th. It was super yummy, Zach cooked dutch oven chicken and potatoes and we had a few salads.
Here is the cake that I threw together at the last minute.


He was checking it out......


He decided it was pretty good



I don't think I have ever seen a baby eat sooo much in one setting, I'm surprised he didn't get sick.





He got a four wheeler and he was super excited!! If you can't tell he is getting 3 molars right now and is drowling a ton!



He is such a great kid, we don't know what we would do without him. He brings a smile to our face everyday and he is such a joy in our family. We love you Ridgee!!


I just had to throw this picture in because it was cute of him opening some of his presents. Thanks to everyone that came to share this special day with us!!








2 comments:

Stacey said...

3 molars! holy cow! sam, you are such a great mom! check out that cake! love it!!

Melanie said...

Happy birthday Ridge! What an awesome cake! I think I would have polished the whole thing off, too. Love the pic of the kids opening presents, they both look so excited!!