Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ryder's First day of PrEsChoOl

Zach and I were back and forth about Ryder going to preschool this year because he is only 3 and he has two years before Kindergarten. But after the girls were back in school for about 3 days it was clear to me that he needed something to do besides play(beat on) Ridge. We decided that preschool would be good for him. He was so excited!! The first day I yelled down the stairs "We need to get you ready for school." He responded that he was already ready for school. I told him to come here and this is what I saw: When I told him that was not ready for school, he was still in his pajamas and that you can't take guns and hats to school, he told me he wanted to quit school and be a hunter! Oh, I don't know where this kid comes from. He was serious too. I had to bribe him with caps for his cap gun to get him to go!!



Here he is going in to Miss Milei's preschool!! I told him to open his eyes and he said that he was smiling and his eyes have to be closed when he smiles, so this is what you get. LOL





Lucky for him there is guns at his school!! He had a great first day and has been super excited about it since. I sure do love this little boy. There is not an hour that goes by that he doesn't make me smile!!








3 comments:

Stacey said...

you seriously have the cutest boys ever! this kid is hillarious!!

Rachele said...

i can't stop laughing. Ryder is hilarious!

Melanie said...

What a little character! I love the coon skin cap.