I just love new church clothes for my kids!! They always get new ones for Christmas and Easter and I love to do the matchy, matchy thing! I don't know how much longer I will be able to with my girls but I will enjoy while they still let me. It was fun to get matching sweaters for the boys too.
i absolutely LOVE these outifts..we have them too! hey, why not all wear them to the reunion for a fun little 2nd cousins pic? i know brandon and melanie's girls have the same outfits and i think shell's do too! what about camille? so fun!!
2 comments:
they look so cute. I love to match them too. You have to do it while they will let you.
i absolutely LOVE these outifts..we have them too! hey, why not all wear them to the reunion for a fun little 2nd cousins pic? i know brandon and melanie's girls have the same outfits and i think shell's do too! what about camille? so fun!!
Post a Comment