One of my favorite things to do at Easter is color eggs!! I didn't do it as a child but Zach's family always did so when I had Saydee we started that tradition. The kids look forward to it every year. This year it was just me and kids, (the kids could not wait for dad to get home) they needed to do it RIGHT NOW!! It was fun as always. It is so funny how the older the kids get, the longer it takes to color eggs. Saydee was the last one done by far, but her eggs sure were pretty!!

Ryder colored all these by himself and did not even spill (We got lucky)

I think this was Saydee's favorite egg, she had a hard time deciding.

Skylar was trying to feed Ridge an egg, I am glad he did not have an allergic reaction!!

LOOK AT THOSE PRETTY EGGS!!

Skylar was so proud of how beautiful her eggs turned out!!
No comments:
Post a Comment