Thursday, December 31, 2009

~2009~ A YEAR TO REMEMBER!!

As the year comes to an end, I think of all the wonderful memories we have made together as a family. It has been a great year with a few bumps in the road but we have been so blessed individually and as a family. We have had health and lots of fun times.

Here are some of the highlights of our year:

We found out we were expecting #4
My parents left for their mission to Roseville California
Zach got his Mt. Dutton elk back from the Taxidermist
Our baby Colt was born
Saydee graduated from Kindergarten
We went to San Diego as a family and had the best vacation ever!!
Went fishing at the kids pond a lot and Ryder caught his first fish
The girls played soccer and loved it, Skylar was a real star out on the field
Zach coaching Saydee's T-Ball team
Went to Taylor’s Creek to find pollywogs
Having our first Garden
Burton Family campout
Skylar started Kindergarten
The girls continue to dance
Saydee started violin lessons
Going to Park City with Sonia and Camille for my first girls weekend ever!
Ryder potty training himself by peeing off the deck
RIDGE’S Birth
Our trip to Staheli Farms
Getting my varicose veins removed
Ryder making us laugh
Sunday drives to look at deer

We have had a great year and we look forward to many more. Our family is our most important thing and we hope we will continue to build bonds that will last throughout eternity.. Bring on the new year!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds like a great year! Here's to an awesome 2010!

Happy New Year!

Losee Family said...

sounds like you have had a great year! Hope 2010 is just as good!

Brooke @ www.allthingsthrifty.com said...

Your kids are so darn cute! When I read "our baby colt was born" I had to think twice...their baby's name isn't COLT...ha ha. I'm an idiot.

Tyann said...

Congrats on a good year. I didn't realize your girls were so close together. I bet they play, and fight, together well! :)