I know that I really need to catch up on my blog and I will but... We got these pictures taken today and I really wanted to share them. Ridge is 3 1/2 months old and the joy of our lifes. He smiles all the time and is laughing and cooing. We love him!! He is 16 lbs and is the first one of my kids not to take a bottle at all!! He doesn't sleep through the night yet but that is ok because I kind of enjoy our "ALONE TIME" in the middle of the night, it is about the only time we get it HAHA
Oh my goodness! He is getting SO big! That is funny that he is 16lbs already! Kate is just barley over 18lbs! Ha Ha (Must be the different statures of the Dad's...Kaden is glad to have girls, because our boys would be TINY!!) ADORABLE pictures though! He is a cutie! BTW- I was going to tell you that the other day when we were in the car, Lauren said "I LOVE my Ridge" I wasn't sure she was talking about your Ridge, so I asked her "Who's Ridge?" and she yelled, "At SAYDEE AND SKYLARS!!!" (kind of like "duh Mom!") It was way cute though....
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! He is getting SO big! That is funny that he is 16lbs already! Kate is just barley over 18lbs! Ha Ha (Must be the different statures of the Dad's...Kaden is glad to have girls, because our boys would be TINY!!)
ADORABLE pictures though! He is a cutie!
BTW- I was going to tell you that the other day when we were in the car, Lauren said "I LOVE my Ridge" I wasn't sure she was talking about your Ridge, so I asked her "Who's Ridge?" and she yelled, "At SAYDEE AND SKYLARS!!!" (kind of like "duh Mom!") It was way cute though....
Post a Comment