I cannot believe that my kids are getting so big!! It seems like there is such a difference between 6 and 7, seven seems so old!! Here are some pictures of my girls. I am so proud of both of them. Saydee is doing so well in school, dance and violin. I know that she feels like she is too busy sometimes but she does good at everything she tries. Skylar is loving Kindergarten and she is learning so much!! Her handwriting is improving so much and she loves to go to school each day. She is also an awesome dancer and really wants to take singing lessons but I am not ready to have one more thing to do, so she will have to wait on those.
2 comments:
Dang cute pictures! Your kids are too cute. We love you guys.
Your pictures are very cute! ....and your girls are both very pretty!
Post a Comment