It rained almost every day we were in California so there were a lot of snails. Everywhere wer went Skylar would find pet snails and want to bring them home. She would take them to the pool and bring them back to the room and put them on the deck. Every morning the first thing she did was check on her snails. She would let them slim up her arm and sit in her hands forever!! I was totally grossed out!! She was heart broken when we would not let her bring them home in the car with us. She actually still cries sometimes about it.


3 comments:
That grosses me out too
yuck. i found one on my front porch yesterday and the thought of the slimmy stuff touching me is a ltitle gross.
funny girl.
SAM! That is so cute and sweet and completely nasty at the same time!!! She is so funny----I used to do things like that when I was little---find things that only a little girl could love----and then be heartbroken when no one else cared for them. She is darling~~~~~I love her smile in those pics!!!
Post a Comment