The Sunday that we were in California, we decided to go to the temple and walk around the grounds. It was so beautiful and so peaceful. The kids could not believe all the flowers and how big it was.
That temple never fails to amaze me. I remember the first time I saw a picture of it in the Ensign, I stared at it for what felt like hours. It's so beautiful!!!!
I am so glad that you and your family had a fun vacation. The temple is awesome. The picture of your kids - I am trying to get those flowers growing in my back yard. They are called lupine - wish me luck.
3 comments:
I love that temple. Very pretty.
That temple never fails to amaze me. I remember the first time I saw a picture of it in the Ensign, I stared at it for what felt like hours. It's so beautiful!!!!
I am so glad that you and your family had a fun vacation. The temple is awesome. The picture of your kids - I am trying to get those flowers growing in my back yard. They are called lupine - wish me luck.
Post a Comment