Sunday, February 15, 2009

We had a great Valentine's Day at our house. The girls each had Valentine's parties at school which the loved. Zach and I decided to beat the rush and go to dinner Friday night. We went to Rusty's and it was great. Saturday Zach's grandma invited us to come over for dinner before we went to Stake Conference. She is such a great cook (thanks grandma). Zach's parents came up and tended our kids so that we could go to the adult session of Stake conference. (Thanks mom and dad) Our kids were pretty excited about their Valentines from us. I hope everyone had a happy Valentine's Day!!!






4 comments:

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

Your kids are so adorable! I love the pics. happy v.day!

Josh and Alison said...

Hey Girlfriend, you've been tagged, check out my blog!

Camille said...

you guys look sooooo cute!when is the next time we'll see each other?tell the kids i miss them!

-treyson

Camille said...

Trey is so funny!! Your kids are soooooooooo cute! Where does he get it?! Love the picture of Ryder.