Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Zach!!

OK so I did start this post on Zach's birthday 3 days ago, but it is not getting posted until today. SORRY HONEY! (He doesn't read our blog very often anyway!!)


Today is Zach's birthday!!! His birthday always seems to come so quickly after Christmas and most times he doesn't even get a present from me. This morning Saydee wanted to wake up extra early (she is always up by 6:30) to make him a cake in her easy bake oven. She got it made and frosted it and put in a green candle and woke him up singing happy birthday. Skylar and Saydee had wrapped a present for him last night and to our surprise it was his childhood stuffed animal "Mouse Sherratt" The girls also made him some cards.

We had pretty fun day. We took a banana cream pie to Zach at work. After work we went to St. George to go eat at the Texas Roadhouse with Zach's parents. It was really really busy and crazy. Zach's mom told the waitress that it was his birthday and they had him sit on a little saddle while they sang and yelled about him. It was so funny and he was sooo imbarrased. I don't have the pictures so I will post them later.
I asked the kids some of their favorite things about dad and this is what they said.
~~Saydee likes it when he takes her on a date to the SUU girls basketball game. She likes it when he surprises her with doughnuts and chocolate milk.
~~Skylar likes it when he takes her to school and volunteers at her school. She likes him to take her to her secret spot.
~~Ryder loves to do anything with his dad. He loves to drive in the truck and get out his binos and look at bucks.
They are so lucky to have such a great dad!! You are such a fun dad and do so many fun things with the kids. Spotlighting, Breakfast at the Market Grill, Secret Spots and so much more.
You are a great husband, friend and partner too. We have so much fun together and I am so excited to spend the rest of our lives together. I couldn't ask for anyone better.
~Happy Birthday Babe!!~

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday, Zach! Another year older and wiser!

Camille said...

Thanks for making me cry!! I don't know why, I just got all weepy when I was reading that! Robby and Zach are so much alike when it comes to fatherhood! They are both amazing and do alot of the same cute things with our kid's! We did good Sam! Love you guys!