Saydee, Ryder and Me on the hay ride back from the patch!!
Our family has made a tradition of going to the Staheli Farm pumpkin patch for the past few years. This year it was a lot of fun because Robby and Camille and their family were in St. George and could go with us. It was a lot of fun and we even got pumpkins this year!!! Usually there are not any good ones left when we get there.











4 comments:
cute pics. looks like fun times.
Hey! You and your family are SO cute! What a great tradition!
How fun...love the pumpkin patch!
I don't know about you but I am loving this nice WARM fall we are having. I feel are days of nice weather are numbered.
Thanks for telling us about this place. It was a blast. And it looks like you guys really had a lot of fun too.
Post a Comment