Mother's Day was such a great day this year. We got up and went over to Parowan to go to church with my mom. Not very often does she get her kids to go to church with her because we all live so close. It made her day! Zach had shopped for mother's day this year and he did a great job. He ordered flowers for both our moms and some for me too. They are so beautiful. Thanks honey!
Zach also surprised me with Chocolate covered strawberries. They were great but the kids insisted that I share with them. After Church we headed to St. George for a delicious dinner at Zach's parent's house. His parents had gone all out for Grandma Hiskey. I didn't take any pictures but it was a great day with all the moms. I am so blessed to have so many wonderful examples in my life. Our moms do so much for us and we are so lucky to have them. Happy Mother's day!!











No comments:
Post a Comment