Friday, October 1, 2010

~BuCk FeVeR~


On Wednesday September 29th the muzzle loader deer hunt began.....Zach went out Tuesday night and camped with his dad. Ryder knew that Friday was his big day, for 2 days all he said "Dad and grandpa are finding a big buck so I can go huntin on Friday and help kill it." When Saydee and Skylar would pray for their dad that he would be safe while hunting, right after the prayer Ryder would inform them "Dad and Grandpa are not huntin, I'm their huntin' buddy, you think they go huntin without their huntin' buddy? They are just looking for a deer." This kid is a hoot. Friday finally came and Ryder was fine to wake up at 4:45AM to go out and hunt.

The boys came home empty handed but they had a good time and there is always next year. I sure hope there are some deer left for this little guy when he is old enough to hunt.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

At our house it's bird hunting season...every morning that Shane is home. That little Ryder is stinkin' cute. In his dad's shadow for sure. Love it!

Melanie said...

What an adorable smirk he has on his face! I LOVE it! THose deer had better watch out when Ryder is on the prowl!

Stacey said...

i love that kid! keep posting his comments...they make me laugh all day long. what a sweetheart!

Katherine and Family said...

Although I don't quite get the whole hunting thing.....you and your family, especially Ryder.....help me get it a little. I love his comments. He is darling. Poor deer, though. :( but I bet it is great bonding time for Dad and son. Call me sometime, stranger. ~~~Kath