Sunday, July 18, 2010

Skylar's 6th Birthday Party!!




I cannot believe that my baby girl is going to be 6 tomorrow!!! She had her friends over for a pajama party/late night and it was a TON of FUN!!











11 Silly Girls


Skylar, Saydee, Kinley, Aria, Kallie, Riley, Madison, Abigail, Jacey, Anna, Hallie


10 Decorated Pillow cases


9 Different treats in the goodie bags


8 Hot pink and Lime green Balloons


7 Presents to open


6 Different activities


Games, decorate pillows,Pizza, movie, presents, cake


5 Bags of microwave popcorn


4 packages of glow in the dark bracelets


3 Hours of girly fun


2 Large Dominos Pizzas


1pinneapple 1 Pepperoni and breadsticks too


1 Barbie Ice Cream Cake




A perfect party for our favorite party girl!!



Happy Birthday Skylar!!

2 comments:

---- said...

I can't believe she is 6! For some reason, I always think she is so much older than Whitney. Probably because she is an entire head and shoulders above her! Such a cutie!

Heather said...

Wow! Sounds like a super fun party! I'm glad she had such a great birthday. She's a beautiful girl! :)