Sunday, February 28, 2010

They're HOME!!!!

On February 2nd at about 10:30 PM my mom and Kent made it home from serving in the Roseville California Mission!!! They were welcomed home by most of the family (Steph was not able to be there) waiting at their home in Parowan. Mark even brought the red and blue lights with him. Yes he got pulled over and the cops followed him all the way to their home. That's what he gets for trying to pass Zach and I on the off ramp and going 82 down Parowan Main HAHAHA Anyway, I was so excited for my mom and Kent to meet Ridge. It was like Christmas but even better. I was so excited all day long. It was so fun to see them even though we were only there for a few minutes. They were so tired because they had driven all day longbut they were also so excited to be home.

















Here is the banner that Amber got made for them. Nobody got the memo that I was trying to take a picture and most everyone headed back into the house. We thought we would get a better picture later but it looks like that never happened.


Here is Ridge meeting his Grandpa Wooley.













My mom was so excited to see all the grandkids!! This was her first time meeting Ridge and it was a little crazy because everyone wanted to she her!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I guess times flies when it isn't your own parents! Glad they are home. And I love that you call him Grandpa Wooley. Haven't heard that in a long time!
Enjoy having your mom around again!

Losee Family said...

yay I am so glad they are home for you. I know you have been so excited.

Stacey said...

congrats sam! i'm so glad they're home! enjoy them!!

Rachele said...

I am so glad they are home. i am just tearing up about your reunion with your mom again. Nothing beats having your mom back IN your life. Enjoy!