Monday, November 2, 2009

Ridge's Blessing

On November 1, 2009 Ridge was blessed by his dad. It was a great day. The spirit was so strong. I was so humble before the meeting even started as I looked at all of our family coming into the chapel and the love I felt from each one of them. Zach's parents, Robby and Camille and their kids and Brittney and Scott were all there. All of my brothers and sisters were there with all of their children and Judy was also there. We missed my mom and Kent but we were all comforted knowing that they are serving our Heavenly Father. Zach gave Ridge a wonderful blessing and the spirit was so strong throughout the whole meeting. I really felt the love of my Heavenly Father. It was a wonderful day.



4 comments:

Josh and Alison said...

Mega posts! You had a great Halloween weekend didn't you! I'm glad you got your legs worked on. How are they feeling? Do you need anything? Call me, I miss talking to ya, call after 5. Or I'll call you! Cute family, and I need to still come meet baby Ridge!

Lib-Dawg said...

True that with all the posts, all at once! Cute family!!! Sam, you amaze me at how good you look for having four kids!!!!

Stacey said...

you have a beautiful family! love you guys!

The Cowley Family said...

Your little family is so...very cute!!! And I love to see and talk to your girls...they always make my day!