Wednesday, August 26, 2009

OUR GARDEN

We were lucky enough to have a garden this year for the first time. It has been so much fun and a real learning experience. These are the first radishes that came out of the garden. We had enough radishes for the whole neighborhood. That was one of the things were learned, you don't have to plant the whole package of seeds. Oh well it was fun.


2 comments:

Losee Family said...

well let me know if you get to many. I'll help you out and eat them for you. Thanks again for the clothes. I love new stuff.

The Cowley Family said...

WAY TO GO! I pretty much killed our garden (forgetting to water) so Dave took over and got it all looking good. but everytime he goes to work (12 hr shifts) It's my job to water and lets just say I haven't been doing so good remembering so he has to start over and save it again after his three 12's are over(oops!)