Monday, May 18, 2009

Mother's Day

What a great Mother's Day!! Zach and the kids totally spoiled me. I woke up to all the kids with a card. They had each written in them. Then they gave me a coupon binder (I really wanted it) and a foot bath. They then told me to stay in bed until they came and got me. They fixed a yummy breakfast with eggs, sausage, hash browns, toast and fruit. It was so yummy!!! To top it all off the kids had went over to my neighbor's house and she had helped them decorate a cake for me. After church we went to St. George and Zach's mom made a really nice dinner. (I know it should of been me cooking but I had to talk in Church so she felt bad for me) THANKS SONIA!! It was a great day!!! The only thing that would of made it better was to see my mom!! I miss you!!


My yummy breakfast!!

My cute cake!! Thanks Carisa

My beautiful flowers!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

What a great Mother's Day! You are loved! :)

Amber Lee said...

I didn't know Carisa made cakes--it's so cute!