IT'S A BOY!!!
We went for our ultrasound on Thursday evening and found out that we are going to have a baby boy. Saydee and Ryder both wanted a boy and Skylar wanted a girl. When Skylar heard it was a boy she said "It doesn't matter if it is a boy or girl, it just matters if we love it." She is such a sweetheart!
HOMETOWN VIBES
10 months ago











4 comments:
This is so exciting. I love finding out if it's a boy or girl because it seems so much more real. Are you showing? My tummy just popped a week ago and now I look huge.
I'm so jealous! I swear, every friend I have right now who's pregnant is having their 4th and evening out their families, 2 of each. Congrats!
Sam,
We are so excited for you. It doesn't get better than having kids. You have the cuttest kids. We love you guys and are glad you are part of our family.
Congrats! That will be so much fun (and cute) for Ryder to have a little brother!
Post a Comment