It finally snowed and the kids were so excited. Skylar loves to eat the snow and Saydee loves to play in it. Saydee was so excited that she got Ryder all bundled up to go out and play in the snow and they headed out the door before I noticed Saydee had forgotten one pretty important thing. Ryder's gloves!!! It was his first time out in the snow and he thought it was great until he fell down in it. He wanted to go inside and get warm. Poor little Ryder!
4 comments:
Looks like fun! My brother told me how much snow you guys have up there. I can't believe how big your kids are getting...holy cow.
-Brooke
Poor Ryder...that darn snow is so cold and hurts. Darling pictures!!
Merry Christmas!
Your so nice to let them play in it. I'm still not quite there, it seems like so much work. For now there dad takes them. I know, I'm mean!
Just seeing his hands makes me shiver. But, you did get some darling pictures.
So cute. I love the snow pics but my fav is the one of skler pouting. Priceless!
Post a Comment