There is the funnest pond in Parowan. Kent was so excited to take the kids to feed the ducks he went and bought 4 loafs of bread and loaded up his car with all 12 grandkids and headed to the duck pond. They had a blast and the ducks had never been fed so well.
It looks like you guys had a blast. I loved feeding ducks when I was a kid. My kids have never done that yet, I need to take them sometime! Thanks for being such wonderful neighbors!
3 comments:
I've always loved taking my kids to feed the ducks. It's such a 'kid' thing!
I love that pond. And the second to last picture is adorable. Love it.
It looks like you guys had a blast. I loved feeding ducks when I was a kid. My kids have never done that yet, I need to take them sometime! Thanks for being such wonderful neighbors!
Post a Comment