The Friday after Thanksgiving we went to Tuachan to see the live Nativity. It was really neat, we try to go every year. After the presentation we saw Santa and of course the kids wanted to get their requests in early, so we let them go sit and chat with him.

Saydee is a pro at this by now. She jumped right up on his lap and asked for a 4 wheeler?? WHAT??? Where did that come from???? She had mentioned an easy bake oven, a camera, and a CD player. I had never even heard her talk of that. She assured me that Santa said she could have it but I told her not to be disappointed if it didn't come.

Ryder had a little shy moment when he was placed on the jolly old saint nick's lap. Santa didn't know how to respond to him pulling his hat as far over his eyes as possible so he just smiled for the camera and didn't bother to ask Ryder what he wanted.

Skylar is getting a lot better at sitting on Santa's lap. (Last year she fell asleep so we have a picture of her asleep in Santa's arms) She was too shy to speak to him so she had me ask him if she could have all the HOLLY HOBBY movies. I don't know why she loves those so much but that is all she wants. I sure hope they are all good so they can have all their holiday wishes come true.
3 comments:
I bet the live nativity is awesome!! and, how nice to just run into santa. I need to figure out where to take my boys because Bridger has been asking about it. Also, I was wondering if your going to be around over the christmas holiday. I would love to say Hi if it works out.
I want to take my kids there. You are such a good mom, Sam. I look up to you in all you do. Thank you for being such a gret example!
I love the individual Santa shots--they show all of your kids' personalities! Hope they've been good this year...especially Saydee! Santa's got his work cut out for him!
Post a Comment