Thursday, November 6, 2008

I feel the need to air my frustration. I have lost my camera battery charger and so I might not ever get to blog my kids Halloween pictures and I am so bummed. Every time I get on this computer I start searching high and low for it but I am afraid it is lost for good. I really wanted a new camera sometime but right now it is not what I want to spend my money on. Oh what to do what to do?? Just thought I would let you all know.

3 comments:

Danette~ said...

Oh, I would be going crazy. I hope you find it soon. Good luck!

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

What a bummer! It always drives me crazy when I lose stuff. AARRRGGGGHH!! I hope you find it.

Nate and Brooke said...

Hey this is Brooke, I am going private on tuesday so I need your email address... email me at brookehiskey@yahoo.com