Friday, September 19, 2008

T Ball 2008


I know that this is out of order but I am playing catch up because I have so many pictures and nothing done with any of them.

This past May and June Saydee played T-Ball. She loved it so much. I think what she liked the most is that her dad was her coach. He was so good with the girls and even wore a pink t-shirt to every game to show his pride.



5 comments:

Melanie said...

Cute, cute!!!
Sam, I need your email address. Here is mine: melanie_mcilroy@msn.com. Email me and I will send you an invite!!

Tyann said...

Sam, you're kids are so cute! I can't believe how big they've gotten. You'd think that we'd see each other just living a street apart, but go figure! It seems like I never see anyone. Jenny once in a while, Klarisa too. At least we can keep up this way!

Tyann said...

You DO have great taste in blog designs! I'm so sidetracked by pictures and such I didn't even notice til I read your comment. I'm changing mine to fall colors now, though. Not because of yours. I just love fall, and am sooo ready for the change in seasons!

Rachele said...

I love your blog...so fancy! Your kids are just darling. Love you guys!

Brooke @ www.allthingsthrifty.com said...

Sam!!! I was so excited to see your comment! I was wishing you had a blog because I want to keep in touch with you. I'm so glad you found us. Your family looks great. I can't believe how much they have grown already! WOW.